1. Photoshop.com - You can use Photoshop without having to pay for or download Adobe’s Photoshop. This web application has 2GB of memory for you to save your edited photos.
2. Skydrive.com - You can save up to 25 GB of files, photos, and documents forever with this application. Skydrive is an online storage service from Microsoft and it doesn’t cost a thing.
3. Screen Toaster - Share and save online activity with Screen Toaster with the click of a button. You never have to download a program. Simply hit the stop button and watch.
4. Truveo - You can find and play videos from all of your favorite video sites like Youtube and Blip.tv with this search engine from AOL. Truveo will even index clips from entertainment and news websites.
5. Iterasi - This web application will save a website just as it is for your future viewing. With just a click, you can check out your saved content that may not even exist on the web any longer.
7. Animoto – Turns your pictures into a movie so that they are even more interesting to watch. No downloading or fee required.
8. RescueTime - This program will keep track of the time you spend on your computer and online. You don’t need to input anything. All of the time tracking is done automatically.
9. Sumo Paint - With this web application, you can create images from scratch as well as edit photos. It even supports layers. When you are done, you can save your images online or on your computer.
10. Zamzar – Allows you to convert your image and video files from one format to another. You don’t even need to download the program.